- Have fun and enjoy yourself while here!!!! 🙂
- WARNING: To anyone that might know me personally, know that what I talk about on here is personal and my truth and experience, while I will never use names, some might know who I am talking about, please be respectful of me as I share my memories, good, bad, and ugly. If you start any drama at all here or outside my website/blog I will block you immediately. We all have stories to tell this is mine, please let me tell it!
- Drop your ego upon entrance to this site, each and every person will get heard, no need to be immature about it!
- I will not tolerate the following and you will be blocked immediately:
- Religious/Spiritual Bashing
- Sexual Harassment of any kind
- Discrimination of any kind
- You must give respect to get respect.
- If you do not have any concrete evidence to support your opinion, it is just that, your opinion, remember that.
- You may cuss here, as long as you aren’t directing it at someone else. But, seriously, words are just words, people put the meaning to them!
- We are all adults here, let’s please act like it!
- This is a safe place for everyone to come and express themselves and engage with myself and my followers openly, without fear, and receive nothing but love and support!
- I reserve the right to amend these at anytime, without notice.
I am conducting this survey to gauge what my followers like and do not like for future content research. Thank you for your participation!!
Here is a run down of where I am in the business planning process:
~ Business Name: Nature’s Farm, A Permaculture Food Forest
~ Business Type: leaning towards a home-based business or LLC
~ Product: Organic, Non-GMO plant based foods from my food forest and other locally sourced Vegan foods and products.
~Website/Blog: Work in Progress, adding stuff daily
~Working on Food Forest Design
~Currently sprouting 12 different herbs in small terra cotta pots, will be moved outside when ready
~Shopping for unique piece to make my business sign for my front yard
~Doing market research on customer base, product base, places to sell products, business to business opportunities, etc.
~Researching food safe, recyclable or compostable, packaging supplies
~Currently testing out some plant based beauty and skincare products will update when I have tried a few more items
~Creating social media pages to link to my website and blog
~Creating an accounts on amazon, etsy, shopify, etc.
As you can see, I am a busy woman! LOL.
I have decided to go fully vegan and not go back. I am positive it will be a great change for me and something I can stick with since it involves to of my favorite things, cooking and eating! LOL
I also have decided, upon discussion with my brother whom I live with, I am not going to be working anymore for the time being. I cannot work outdoors in the extreme heat and I cannot find reliable employment for night shift. Therefore, I am going to be putting most of my time and efforts into getting this business up and going as soon as possible!
Much Love and Happiness!
After the last 5 years, I have finally found myself! The last year and a half, have been the most eye opening, life altering, and soul cleansing for me!
With that being said, let me introduce myself…
I am Heather Marie Huff.
I am 31 years old.
I am female.
I am bisexual.
I am an independent voter
I am a Kitchen Witch
I am a permaculture farmer in the making.
I am Pro Abortion. Our bodies are our temples, and we should be allowed to worship our body-temple how we please.
I am an abuse survivor. I was raised in a very closed minded, mentally ill family.
While never being officially diagnosed because of a corrupt health care system, I identify as being a high functioning autistic with the co-occuring conditions, SPD, PTSD, OCD, BPD, and Melancholic Depression. I believe that Autism will one day be seen as the next evolutionary step for Humankind. I believe those with Autism and their co-oocuring mental/neurological disorders are our brains actually evolving to use more of it’s self and deal with the toxic environment that we have created and now live in. Maybe with the great awakening of our time now, we can stop the toxic overload and hopefully by the year 3000 the Earth (nature) and all the creatures our Creator made here will be thriving in a world where we again exist in harmony as our Creator wants and we will have healed ourselves and the Earth.
I am Pro America and it’s declaration of independence and the bill of rights and Democracy not a representative republic like we have now!
I am Pro Free Healthcare and Education – they are basic human rights as laid out in our bill of rights.
I am an Environmentalist Activist and Permaculture is the way to heal our earth and save our species Human along with every other creature Created by our Creator that is still left on this Earth. We need to quit monoculture and man made chemicals that defy nature’s laws and go back to nature. The rest will fall into place after that.
I am Spiritual, but I believe in no religion. Our creator is real, but religion is man’s attempt to control man, it’s that plain and simple. An observation: Christianity is the biggest and most deep seated Cult following in human history. And it’s about to come crashing down. For anybody that believes in Christianity, I hope most of you now realize that the “Apocalypse” is happening. The rapture is closely approaching. Are you prepared to come to terms with your “God” being an Extraterrestrial Being from else where in our Creator’s Universe, and that there really is a Creator, just not the “God” you were lied to about?
I am a suicide supporter, I do not believe it’s a sin whatsoever! Our soul is a piece of our Creator that they choose to willing give us. Our soul is what tells us is right and wrong! Our soul is our direct link to our Creator. Our Creator gave us free will and the power of choice. If we choose to end our life here on this 3D world, then so be it, Our soul goes back to our creator and our soul lives on and when our Creator chooses to, our Creator lets us choose to live another life either here in this 3D existence or on another plane in this incredible universe!
I am a firm believer that our creator kicked us out of the garden of Eden because we choose to eat hooved animals (red meat) – God’s forbidden fruit. Therefore, I will be transitioning to a complete vegan diet (which is plant based only), so my body can heal from all the damage caused by our forbidden fruit and all the chemicals still being pushed as safe here in the USA! After which, I will slowly reintroduce meat, just nothing from hooved animals because after all we have evolved from carnivores and herbivores to create a new thing called omnivore.
I am a firm believer in Extraterrestrial Life and they too are all Created by our Creator. I will be so glad, when our corrupt governments finally own up to all the secrets and lies and that we may again try to contact our fellow brothers and sisters or even welcome them here to Earth our home and show them how we are fixing our Creator’s gift to us, our home Earth.
I am a firm believer in the Space Force, for the simple fact of in nature there is negative, positive, and neutral creatures but some our brothers and sisters will try to rule us once they know we have finally broken free from religion.
I believe that the book “Urantia” is the real and true history of us, our planet, our solar system, our galaxy, and the rest of the universe. Everything that claims to be our history on this planet has been edited to make one race or another of us look good and the rest bad and then commit genocide because of their superiority complex and other mental illnesses.
I am a believer in Quantum Human Design and it’s ability to explain who we are as human together with science, western religious believes, and eastern religious believes, where this puts us in the Universe and in our world here. This in turn helped me to integrate and understand parts of myself that I didn’t even consciously register. I am a Projector.
After all that, Hi, I am Heather and I am me!
Please feel free to ask any questions about anything I discussed in this post! I am curious for other’s perspectives on the above topics.
Some recommended documentaries to watch that have helped me evolve as a human and find my purpose are:
“David Attenborough’s A Life on Our Planet”
“The Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret”
“What the Health”
“Kiss the Ground”
You can find all these on Netflix.
Much Love and Happiness!
Sorry for not posting in a while again! Here is a current list of the crazy going on right now!
- trouble with new neighbors (not good!)
- Unemployment now owes me 3 months back pay and they keep making me submit the same information in different questionnaires furthering the hold up of money to me!
- back to working full time whilst moving into a new house in a new place with all new people
- Planning my business and working on my garden and gardening skills!
That’s all for now, as I am not using my own internet, because a las, we dont have any yet!
Tah Tah for Now
Much Love and Happiness
So I am very new to this whole blogging thing so bare with me while I learn as I go. **I am long winded so this may be a lengthy post*
I am a 31 year old woman from your typical rural small town in the Midwest of the USA! I grew up in a town of about 2000 people. Life here in this small town is very rooted in it’s past and keeping up traditions, for better or worse! During this coronavirus crazy, I have had to do some soul searching and self discovery. Because of that, being jobless, still living at home with an overbearing, emotionally immature, not very responsible parent. After months of intense self discovery, life has started to look up because I have finally learned how to let go of the past and all the expectations of it. Therefore, I am ready to get into why I am eagerly ready to get back to nature in all things possible, including giving up on modern medicine, learning to listen to my body in the moment, giving up on the modern food industry, and returning to Mother Earth where we should of never left!
Being 31, I feel I should not get up every day and feel this horrible all the time. I am an obese, chronically ill woman, and I am tired of not getting the answers I need and the treatment I deserve! Here is a little background medical history:
– Age 1.5 years: Found to be Lactose Intolerant
– Age 5 years: Benign Mole removed of Right Thigh
– Age 8 years: Ear tubes put in ears because of excess fluid buildup due to severe environmental allergies.
– Age 9 years: Started my period
– Age 14 years: Tonsils removed after many many infections in a 5 year period.
– Age 15 years: Wisdom Teeth removed after a few months of chronic pain even when not eating or chewing anything. Also at this age, I started to really notice that my periods were not right or at least different for other girls. I had severe pain with each period, so bad sometimes that I would lay on my grandparents laminate floor and rock back and forth on my belly the cramps were so bad. I had irregular flows, irregular time cycles, and intense pain before, during, and sometimes after my cycle was over. Also at this time, I was forced on birth control pills by my mother, who found out I was sexually active.
– Age 16 years: Wrecked car on icy backroad. Slammed chest into steering wheel and head glanced off windshield. Never went to hospital, but went to chiropractor a few days later. Sternum was out of place, several ribs, middle back, and neck as well.
– Age 17 years: Gallbladder removed in emergency surgery. Several years later, figured out that the birth control Yazmin was the cause of the cholesterol polyps that caused my gallbladder to go bad. Also at this time, I start having issues with being extremely fatigued all the time, every activity causes extreme exhaustion.
– Age 19 years: Diagnosed with a Patent Formen Ovally. Layman terms: a small hole in my heart from where the umbilical cord was connected in utero. I was put on low dose blood pressure meds. They contributed all my symptoms at the time to this small small hole, which was smaller than the head of a number 2 ballpoint pen!! At this time, I was told to severally reduce my physical activity until the doctors could figure out if anything more severe was going on. At this time, I was a very stocky but muscular 275 lbs.
– Age 20 years: After fighting for a year with a local doctor, I put my foot down and went to cleveland clinic for my heart. I had went from an energetic young adult to a very sick could barely function 335 lbs young adult. Was finally diagnosed with Vasovageal Syncope with Overexertion, on top of the PFO. Laymen terms, the nerve on the back of my heart is to big. With any activity that increases my heart rate there is a chance that I will pass out because the harder and faster my heart beats, that enlarged nerve gets pinched off and I pass out. At this point, I had to give up the one thing that was my life back then, Softball!
– Age 21 years: I had an abnormal pap smear come back and had to have to LEEP procedures, burning off pre-cancerous cells on my cervix. At the end of the second procedure, the doctor informed me that there was only about 1cm left of my cervix and that getting pregnant wouldn’t be a problem, but staying pregnant would. I decided then and there that I would not be having any of my own children. Also, I graduated with an associate’s of applied business in Office Management after almost 3 years in college.
– Age 24 years: After fighting for three years, I found a woman doctor that listened to me about my pain and my history. I had an ablation and tubal to try and stop the continuous bleeding. At this point, I had been having 3-4 week periods with only 3 days to 2 weeks in between cycles. The surgery worked for about a month and then I started having cycles again, this time more painful and heavier flow for longer periods of time.
– Age 25 years: After another 10 months of almost constant bleeding, severe pain and cramping, and extreme anemia and fatigue, I had a partial hysterectomy. I had my uterus, fallopian tubes, and the rest of my cervix removed. It was later found that I had the condition called Adenomyosis. Laymen term, my uterine lining dug into my uterine muscle wall. If I would of waited to get surgery, I might not have made it because I was told that the last at least 3 months I was bleeding actual blood supply blood and that I was slowly bleeding to death because my body couldn’t keep up with the constant bleeding from my cycles. After about a week, I got the surgery report and found out I would have never conceived my own baby. Both of my tubes were blocked. One with a cyst and the other was grown shut. My uterus was under developed, tilted, and laying on top of my bladder! They actually had to scrap my uterus off the top of my bladder because it was starting to fuse to it!
– Age 31 years (now): After moving home from Maine in 2019, I have been suffering from an array of symptoms. Those symptoms being: extreme fatigue, severe obesity, severe environmental and other allergies, severe and frequent bowel movements with frequent accidents, depression, anxiety, chronic pain in my joints, especially my hands, elbows, and knees. Infrequent but severe headaches. Chronic lower back pain. No stamina or endurance for hardly any physical activity.
Official medical diagnoses’: Morbid Obesity, Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Diarrhea, High Blood Pressure, Vascular Migraines, Depression, Environmental Allergies, Mixed Anxiety with Depressive Mood Disorder, and Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety.
Current Medications: High Blood Pressure pill, Birth Control Pill (hormone therapy), Allergy pill #1, Allergy pill #2, Anti-Itch Pill, Anti-Depressant, Maintenance Migraine Pill, Acid Reflex Pill and a Vitamin B-12 Pill.
Doctors/Specialists seen in the last year: Family Doctor, Allergist, Gynocologist, GastroIntestinal, Immunologist, Chiropractor, and a Therapist.
Symptoms still undiagnosed: Extreme Fatigue, waxing and waning joint pain; especially in hands, wrists, and knees, Lower Back Pain, infrequent but severe neck pain, nerve pain – burning, stinging, and shooting, and urinary incontinence issues.
Medications eliminated in last year: IBS-D oral powder, allergy pill #3, Acid Reflex Pill #2, and Anti-Depressant #2.
Current Vitals: 336 lbs., last BP 126/72, O2: 99%, Respirations: 16, last blood work: all normal except B12 – still low by 5 points.
As you can see my history is extensive and this is not the full picture! I am not at all satisfied with modern medicine and their so called doctors! All I keep getting told by doctors is that I am too young to hurt this bad, it’s in my head and I need to continue to seek therapy, it’s all because I am overweight and need to lose weight, I am overexaggerating my symptoms, or I am not showing enough symptoms for a long enough period to be seen yet. Translation of that last statement: I am not sick enough to be seen yet!!!!
That last explanation: “You are not showing enough symptoms for a long enough period of time to be seen!!” I was utterly flabbergasted! My first thought, “What do I need to be on my death bed to be seen??” When did our healthcare system become a for profit business and not an organization for the general wellbeing of it’s citizens? I am so fucking pissed off at this point I was ready to scream!! That’s when I decided I was going to take my health and care into my own hands and start to look outside modern western medicine for my treatment and cure of long standing illness.
This is where it has led me! I am in the process of moving to another state with a loved one in what will be both our first home. I am planning a self-sustained ecological, economical, and organic homestead farm on this new property that will fit into a little more than 1/4 acre, where we will grow or raise most of our food by year 5, it will have a variety of different gardening styles, a variety of species of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and companion plants, a variety of animal species, a variety of irrigation and watering systems, composting, etc. This farm will be our primary source of income hopefully by year 3. By year 10, hopefully we will have a homestead farm that is completely off the grid and self-sufficient.
Along with this farm, I plan to obtain certifications in Naturopathy, homeopathy, holistic healing, organic gardening, garden design, Herbalist, Master Herbalist, Advanced Master Herbalist, and other certificates.
Thank you for reading!
Much Love and Happiness,
- Writing is always something I have loved so I want to share my experiences with the world.
- I do not want to just be a storyteller, I want to share real experiences, my knowledge, who I am learning from, and anything else interesting to me.
- I think blogging about my health issues and my fight to find ways to help myself when the modern medical world finally broke me will not only help myself but others as well.
- I hope by doing this that I impart some new knowledge on my readers and that someone somewhere may gain the information they needed to finally solve their health issue.
- This has already been a long medical journey, so I want to start chronicling my history so I have a reference for myself in my later years.
- This will be about all my health issues, mostly physical, but I may occasionally talk about my mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
- I will be discussing medical procedures and other graphic details that may not be suitable for children’s eyes.
- I will give references to all medical conditions, procedures, medications, and all other relevant information.
- I am NOT a medical professional. If you think you may have any of the conditions, symptoms, etc., that I talk about, please seek medical advice or call 911 if it is an emergency!
- I am always available by email, I will be adding an address at a later date. Please give 72 hours for answers to any emails. You may find my email address on the Contact page.
- Happy Reading, Much Love and Happiness ❤
This is my first post ever on a blog, I just spent the better part of 3 hours figuring all this out!
I will make a formal introduction later as I have company!
Much Love and Happiness! ❤